What is DISC?
DISC examines the behaviors individuals bring to the job and the universal language of “how we act,” or our observable human behavior.
- Understand yourself and others better
- Build bridges between people and develop rewarding relationships
- Develop strategies for dealing with conflict
- Improve communication and leadership effectiveness
- Learn effective ways of dealing with difficult people
- Improve Team Building
- Give feedback to people in a style they can understand and accept
- Discover, develop and advance ideal talent
Disc Behavioral Styles
If you would like more information about DentalVIL Disc Behavioral Styles, please call (520) 251-4286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out the form below and someone will respond shortly